Sunday, January 8, 2012

Values and Life Purpose with Kathy Munoz

 Part 1) 1/8/2012  8pm

Values:
- How do you prioritize your time and energy?
- Who do you admire and why?
- Foundation, core of your life.

Things you value:
- Happiness
- Empathy
- Compassion
- Open Mindedness
- Love of Learning
- Family Stability

Values->Thoughts->Actions

Purpose: Verb “Encouraging” + Noun “Confidence”

Action: Measurable actions to achieve goals

Rules for Living well:
-         Laugh daily
-         Don’t sweat the small stuff
-         Sound out positive energy
-         Eat well and exercise
-         Compliment others
-         Show others I care by listening or doing

Part 2) 1/15/2012  8pm

Align your life and practice with your values

Someone you like or respect? Why/What attributes?

Think about values:
-         What does values mean to me?
-         What does money mean to me?
-         What does achievement mean to me?
-         What does ____ mean to me?

Steps to Living by your Values:
-         Contemplating (think about values, see list above)
-         Choosing (are you willing to deal with the consequences?)
-         Committing (What does the commitment look like? Am I committing to stay where I am? Or Am I leaving and finding something else?)

No comments:

Post a Comment